New Barcelona head coach Xavi Hernandez drops new rules as he assumes office as the Spanish club. After the departure of Luis Enrique, it was evident that decline had left the club.
Xavi has decided to restore discipline to the dressing room. He dropped some new rules for the team to follow.
The rules show that the club has failed to live up to expectations as some of the rules should have been in place before now, so it seems the club has lacked professionalism in the team. Below are the rules.
Xavi Hernandez’s New Locker Room Rules
1. Player must arrive 90 minutes before training, and since he wants to lad be an example, he and the coaching crew are aspected to resume two hours before training
2. Players will only be allowed to eat food in the Barcelona facility and must follow the diet provided by the Barcelona kitchen management.
3. Fines will be introduced for players who will fall short of the rules.
4. Only players who trained will be featured in the game.
5. All forms of risky activities such as electric bike riding or other high-risk activities have been prohibited.
6. Players will no longer travel when the league is on, except the coach permits the player.
The Barcelona coach’s first game will be on Saturday, November 20, against local rivals Espanyol at the Camp Nou, with both teams tied on 17 points.
The next training session will be on Wednesday, at 11:00, as will be the case on Thursday and Friday, while the players will be given the weekend off.