Big Brother Naija Season 6 winner, Hazel Oyeze Onu (popularly known as Whitemoney) recently visited Billionaire businessman and Philanthropist, Henry Iyke and his family.
Whitemoney’s visit to Henry’s home was eventful, and some interesting things that took place during the incident are discussed below.
1. Henry Iyke’s mother prayed for Whitemoney during his visit. Whitemoney bowed his head in prayers as Henry Iyke’s mother showered prayers and blessings upon him in her native Igbo language. Prayers and respect for elders are vital pillars of the African culture.
Whitemoney thanked Henry’s mother for her prayers while noting that a mother’s prayer is golden.
2. There was the show of brotherhood during the visit, as Whitemoney and Henry drank together from different cups. However, this does not come as a surprise.
Whitemoney and Henry are from the Southeastern part of the country. The Igbo people are known for their communal sense of love and support among brothers.
3. Whitemoney dined with the family, and Henry led the prayer at the dinner table before the food got served. Henry’s wife was spotted in a video, serving food to both men at the table.
4. Henry gifted Whitemoney some dollar notes during the visit. A video of the visit reveals the moment Henry handed $100 notes to Whitemoney at the dining table.
Whitemoney counted the Dollar notes in the video. The celebrity also hinted that the name “Whitemoney” could refer to the colour of the currency notes.
5. Henry and Whitemoney hung out in the businessman’s Rolls-Royce (RR) vehicle. A video of the visit reveals that both men sat in the said vehicle, and conversed during the visit.
6. Whitemoney took pictures with Henry Iyke’s children and other members of Henry’s home. The children seemed excited to have the popular Big Brother Naija star in their home. Whitemoney admitted that he had a great time with the family.
Watch video below;